Monday, February 6, 2012

St. George Girls Trip

My girlfriends and I recently escaped to Sunny St. George for a fun little getaway~
Tamra is a St. George local so we crashed at her parents house... we woke up and made a yummy breakfast and had our own little body flow class thanks to Tricia
then we hit a "few" stores and went to lunch
I love you Paradise Bakery Oriental Chicken Salad

we made a quick stop by Tamra's old stompen grounds Pine View High! Go Panthers!
and ya, we made a pyramid of course!
Little snap shot of the successful purchases we all made!
We went to St. George  so some of the group could run in the
St. George Half Marathon, 
Tamra, Annie, Anna, Tricia and LuAnn
this was funny at the time, we were late getting to the race so we threw the cups out on the grass... had to be there I guess!
I had to take a picture of the cute note that Tamra's dad left for all the girls~Seriously cute man~! Her mom is fabulous too!!! Great, great people, love them!!
Z and I and mama Nelson were the cheering crew! We drove to several stops along the route to cheer our girls on,, and made a few awesome posters for the racers viewing pleasure~
After all our pit stops we drove to the finish to await our runners! One by one they came in!! Annie....
Anna
Tricia
Tamra

and LuAnn!!
Way to go Ladies!! They all did sooo awesome!!!

We had to snap a pic with all us girls who outnumbered papa Nelson big time!
At some point we hit this awesome ice cream place, that I can't remember the name of, but it was good!! We hit Paradise Bakery again and hit a movie, and drove home Sunday! Had such a great time with my bestest buddies! A girl needs good friends and I'm glad I can say I have some great ones!! We had a serious good time, lots of laughs, lots of uplifting moments and good times, good memories!! Love my gals!!



Photobucket

No comments: