Thursday, February 16, 2012

Max Kougar

Our Max turned 7!!! We had quite the celebration, we partied all week!
Our first gathering was the day before his birthday, Monday night with the Bevan's... dinner, presents and ice cream and cake


The next day, the 7th was his actual birthday, he woke up to 'blue' pancakes with a strawberry seven!!
7 years old on the 7th day of February~
we let him open one present before school, a new backpack!!! A BYU backpack!!
I saw this several weeks ago on my girls trip to St. George back in January, I knew I had to get it for Max for his birthday!!!
he of course, LOVES it!!!
later he got some more BYU gear and some X box games!
he was one happy camper
... then the Thursday after his birthday we celebrated with the Wade's! More dinner, presents and cake!
cute Nanny and Reesey!

Nanny got Max a mini Root Beer mug and Root Beer, cute!
 ~ mmm delicious ~
(Insert Happy Birthday song here)
And... to top it all of he got a friend party... wow, too many parties right! Well they only get a friend party every other year
so he invited some of his best buddies over to celebrate, I limit it to about 4 or 5 for my sanity's sake...  lucky for us the weather was fantastic and they played outside the whole time!!! Rare for our "winter" birthdays!!! It was great!!!
we did a pinata, played games and played outside...
and of course presents!!
He wanted a football cake every party, this time we switched it up a little, with some UTAH vs BYU... I had the kids sit on different sides and give a thumbs up or thumbs down for whatever team side of the cake they were sitting on... Jackson was our solo UTAH fan... haha, go Cougars!

I think he thoroughly enjoyed his many parties, and I'm just glad I'm not making a cake today... he had fun and is a fun boy! We love Max so much! He is such a joy and is a very interesting kid! He really is just fun to have around, I always love the perspective he has on things, and the ideas he shares...  Lots of personality and so many good qualities! We love our Max Kougar Wade!!!!

These are the youngest pics of Max I had on my computer, he was 3! Such a cute little boy! He's grown up a lot!


No comments: