Girls Night!!
I Needed a break! So some friends and I ditched the kids and went downtown for dinner and an overnighter!!! We ate at PfChangs and walked around the Gateway for a little shopping and dessert!!!
We hit the hot tub... had some fun in the elevator and had a bit of a scare due to a stolen lounge chair and a stalker... ;)
... and had some awesome entertainment later!!!
I love my friends!!! Thanks Ladies for a hilarious night out!
Balloon Festival!!
We went to the Balloon Festival, at the Sandy Promenade, Saturday. I wanted to go last year and we never made it... so I was glad we were able to go this year! It was really neat so I'm glad we did!! We went early and the kids tossed around a football then at dusk they whip out the Hot Air Balloons and "blow em up"...
It was really neat to watch how they do it! And they do it right in front of you, and they look so pretty!!! It was really cool, I highly recommend attending next year, if you've never been!! We went with our good friends Bryce and Kelly, then went back to our place for some ice cream! Thanks guys for coming with us! And I'm thrilled your back!!!

1 comment:
It was such a fun girls night and I totally needed it! Thanks for inviting me!
Post a Comment