Another School Year has begun!! Parker is in the 4th grade and has Mrs. Salter, Max is going into the big 1st grade{ALL day!!} and has Miss. Slater! So Salter and Slater hope we don't get confused!! haha! I love the feel of a new school year! A new beginning new opportunities for growth and learning! So exciting!! Parker has been excited to go, although he would not admit it!
Talking to dad before he's off on his first day of school!
These two photo's were taken at home because I was asked to NOT bring the camera to school! He knows me all to well, and wanted to save himself the embarrassment!! I find these points in life amusing, :make note: 4th grade,, starting to care about "stuff like that"
His "joe cool" model pose!
Oh and my Maxi!! Cute Max was a little nervous, we went yesterday to meet his cute YOUNG teacher (who made me feel old!) we talked to her for a bit, I filled out some paper work and Max got to choose his seat! He was very shy and has had a few questions the last few days::what line to I get in? Where do I meet Parker after school, (all of which I explained already) What happens if... {fill in the blank} he is my scheduled, likes routine, thinks things through,wants to know all scenarios kid. So needless to say I hope things run smoothly for him!!
Max and Elle'
I always get a little chocked up as they walk in those doors, as much I love for them to go, if you know what I mean, I worry about them and it's hard to not be there if they were to need something. But they are good kids and they do like school and I know they will do great!! Yay for a new school year!

1 comment:
Parker is all grown up...I will hate the day I can't go take pictures of my boys! Good thing you still have some more. I cried after dropping off Tanner today for his first day of school. So I am right there with you on getting all choked up!
Post a Comment