We met up with Ken & Mary at Hollady Memorial, visited the graves where Kens dad and granddad are, and granddads brother...
we and had some free hot chocolate and cookies,
then went to lunch with some of the Wade clan.
Max asking how there doing?
(not to make light of it... we do love & appreciate those who have gone before us)
Reesie playen with Granddad
Mary, Ken & Reese, Ben, Brad, Max, Parker, Bron and Boston
Jenny & Aaron
After lunch we hooked up with the Bevan's and went to Larkin to see Grandma Maurer's grave...I was just looken at cute pictures of Grandma, its still kinda weird that she's gone :( I miss her...
it was pretty dang cold at this point so we didn't linger to long... Brooke, Kalli & I ran home to get our run in for the day... it was a nice, downhill run, very enjoyable!!
we had a delicious BBQ, played some games, and then did some RocKEt LauNChIng!!
3 . 2 . 1 . GO!!!
We had fun, family day!!


No comments:
Post a Comment