We got our family pictures done Monday Night and I am pretty much freaking out about them!!! I could NOT be happier with how they turned out!!!And couldn't wait to share them with everyone!!
I wanted to do grey, yellow and white, cause I'm obsessed with those colors right now..
I also wanted a light blue background
Brooke (my sister and talented photographer)
found the PERFECT location!!! We've had this planned for forever and have just been waiting for the right weather, the wait was worth it cause they couldn't be better!!!
I wanted to do grey, yellow and white, cause I'm obsessed with those colors right now..
I also wanted a light blue background
Brooke (my sister and talented photographer)
found the PERFECT location!!! We've had this planned for forever and have just been waiting for the right weather, the wait was worth it cause they couldn't be better!!!





















4 comments:
Holy Cow!!!! They look amazing... I love everything about them. The colors are just perfect! I mean every picture looks great...
Those are awesome pics! The colors look so good together! You have a beautiful famiy! WoW!
I LOVE THESE! You guys are such a beautiful family! I actually just re-did my bedroom with all those exact colors, and even light teal accents. So I love the colors as well. I'm thinking we are going to have to use your sister sometime to take pictures of us. Our family picture is seriously out dated.
These are super cute. Not to mention the totally beautiful mom! You are so good at putting everything together. The kids are all at the perfect ages for the classic young child phase of family pic. Love them.
Post a Comment