Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

I LOVE Holidays,... However Valentines Day is my LEAST favorite BY FAR!!! I find it annoying and dumb, I don't need a HOLIDAY to tell my favorite people I LOVE them, I can do that all on my OWN!!! anyways.. with that said, and trying NOT to be a "debbie downer" I still make attempts to make it fun!!

We always have festive food and decorated everything!!
and cupid always leaves a little something on the porch!!!

I DO LOVE  my  {valentines}!!!
XOXO
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I agree. I dont like Valentine's either. But that is so fun that you make it fun for the kids by decorating and Cupid leaving something for the kiddos. Ill have to start doing that next year. Hope all is well! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You are so dang darling!!! I love that you don't like the holiday and yet you still make it adorable and festive for the kiddies...what a wonderful momma :) Oh, and those ice castles!!!! WOW!! That is so cool. We'll have to go check them out!