So "let me explain.. no there is too much, .. let me sum up.. "... {name that movie}
Max came home with a coupon to The Old Spaghetti Factory and has been wanting to go ever since... it just so happen that his birthday was coming up sooo... naturally he chose to go there on his Birthday... which is where this "noodle cake" inspiration came from...
![]() |
| it turned out pretty awesome actually, although the jam {sauce} didn't taste all that great, so we opted for NO "sauce" for the next cake... |
SUNDAY: we celebrated at my parents house, a little superbowl/birthday party...
he of course got hooked up from GRAMMY!!! {spoiled rotten}
February 7, 2005 Max Kougar Wade was born at 3:56 AM ... I can NOT believe how fast the time flys!!! Although Max is my child who I always think should be a year older than he is... I don't know what it is about this kid, but his birthday comes around and I don't think I can't believe he's 6!!! I CAN believe it,... but they do grow up fast!!!
{The Noodle Factory} as Max calls it...
yes, Max is wearing fake glasses... I got him a cheap pair from all a dollar and took out the glass, he likes to be "Harry Potter", and YES he wore them all day, to the store, to the restaurant... gotta love it!!!
cute Max.. {zonked} Brad I think he was just drinking water...?
we went back to our house for ice cream and cake & presents!!!
he got some fun stuff, and cute clothes!!!
and from {mom & dad} he got some toys and an Ash costume... from the movie Fantastic Mr. Fox
my kids love to dress up, Max was recently dressing up like Ash, but we didn't really have anything to dress up in... so I threw a little something together, it's pretty much awesome!!!
just to give you an idea of what Ash looks likes... ha ha ha...ooh I love it!!!
we then had another {noodle cake} minus the sauce this time...
it was a pretty fun little 'themed' birthday!!!!
Max is my most creative kid and always "thinks outside the box" He thinks things through and will figure out how stuff works, he always surprises me and will say things that I think a kid wouldn't even pay attention to, but he does pay attention and puts a lot of thought into things...he doesn't think like your average "KID'... He is a fast learner, and is smart! {when he wants to be ;)} He is a goofball (Bron's a goofball because he learned it from this kid...) he has a lot of personality, he is always saying something funny and acting goofy, and gets really excited about stuff, he'll get this cute {dimpled} grin and do a giddy little dance.. he has a zest for life and is full of spunk!! He is ALL BOY and loves playing football, or wrestling...He is tough but sensitive he has several {girl} friends and is willing to do what they want to do... and LOVES his baby sister!!! I can see him playing Tea Party or barbies with no fuss!! He has a major sweet tooth {just like his mom} and really loves chocolate!!! (not so much sugar candy, but chocolate)... He is willing to try new things, and will go with the flow. , He is social and prefers the company of others... He's very sweet and will willingly do stuff for you, he lately has been making things for everyone, valentines, drawing pictures and writing sweet notes etc. he has a little twitch that makes Max, Max.... if you watch him he will cough, blink, scratch his head etc. every minute or so..../? I don't know?.. but it's part of him... He has a great imagination and is just a lot of FUN!!!! What would we do without or Maxi?? I look forward to every day with this kid and what new things he will teach me.
Max is my most creative kid and always "thinks outside the box" He thinks things through and will figure out how stuff works, he always surprises me and will say things that I think a kid wouldn't even pay attention to, but he does pay attention and puts a lot of thought into things...he doesn't think like your average "KID'... He is a fast learner, and is smart! {when he wants to be ;)} He is a goofball (Bron's a goofball because he learned it from this kid...) he has a lot of personality, he is always saying something funny and acting goofy, and gets really excited about stuff, he'll get this cute {dimpled} grin and do a giddy little dance.. he has a zest for life and is full of spunk!! He is ALL BOY and loves playing football, or wrestling...He is tough but sensitive he has several {girl} friends and is willing to do what they want to do... and LOVES his baby sister!!! I can see him playing Tea Party or barbies with no fuss!! He has a major sweet tooth {just like his mom} and really loves chocolate!!! (not so much sugar candy, but chocolate)... He is willing to try new things, and will go with the flow. , He is social and prefers the company of others... He's very sweet and will willingly do stuff for you, he lately has been making things for everyone, valentines, drawing pictures and writing sweet notes etc. he has a little twitch that makes Max, Max.... if you watch him he will cough, blink, scratch his head etc. every minute or so..../? I don't know?.. but it's part of him... He has a great imagination and is just a lot of FUN!!!! What would we do without or Maxi?? I look forward to every day with this kid and what new things he will teach me.



2 comments:
FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BDAY MAXWELL
HaPpY LaTe BiRtHdAy to Max!! Looks like he had a fun birthday. And that cake was so cool! I seriously thought it was a pasta casserole at first until that I read it and you said it was a cake. You really do amaze me with all your creativeness!
Post a Comment