Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Reese's Photo Shoot

Reese had her "6 month" technically 7 months pictures taken a couple weeks ago, they of course, turned out sooo cute!!! RRRerrr I just love my baby girl!!!!

adorable dress provided by my friend Holly!!! Thanks Holly,

she was obsessed with her cute bracelet,{that Holly made to match the dress perfectly... } we had to take it off cause she kept chewing on it... then she kept chewing on her wrist after we took it off, thinking it was till there, it was so funny!


I wanted Broke to get this shot, cause it shows how cute, and long her hair is getting!!! It's really starting to come in now, it's sooo stinken cute!!!

my adorable dimpled girl!!!
Thanks B, fantabulous once again!!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

jenreb said...

She is so so cute!!! I love to see pictures of her!

Kelly said...

Those pictures are so cute! And Reese is just adorable!