Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Girls Night!!!

Every year me seasters and me go out to dinner to Cheesecake Factory then shopping at Fashion Place Mall, It is a total highlight of my holidays!! We always have a blast!! I know Brooke didn't want me to post some of these pictures but I just couldn't resist!!! Ha ha, I'll keep it to my blog only B, no one reads it anyways... but seriously.... tooo funny!!!
Brooke got tired of walking around, the only place to plant it was this NEW RIDER LAWN MOWER!!!!

the first picture was {not good} so I took another one!! ... thats better :)

ha ha ha and another nice face by Brooke, {and me & kara??}} ha ha .. Kara was gonna wipe this on Brooke's face, Brooke spotted it out of the corner of her eye, just in time, for our waiter to snap the picture.... {she was smiling until she spotted the cream} I'm in mid laugh cause the waiter said "say facebook" ... it was funny....


after dinner, shopping, then back to Cheesecake for Cheesecake... Kalli and I were still in the mood to party!! So we headed to the 10:30 showing of {The Tourist} while the other party poopers went home... it was a good little flick! {how could it be too bad, with Johny Depp in it ;) }  FUN, FUN times!!!!



Photobucket

No comments: