So I just wanted to do a little update on our Reesey Girl, since she has hit a few milestones...
She has pretty much started crawling... she gets up on all fours, lunges forward, falls and then army crawls and rolls her way around the room...
then gets up on all fours again and repeats the steps...
She also has cut her first tooth just in the last day or so!!
Oh my goodness she is growing up so fast!!! I keep saying we need to get some video of her crawling cause its so cute to see her do a little more everyday!
She is soooo much fun!!
| her, reaching her destination {and Bron cheering her on} |
I have to remind myself to enjoy every minute of this, we are 99.9% sure we're DONE bearing children {unless God has other plans} so I need to enjoy our sweet little BABY while she is still just that... a baby! Time goes too fast!!! And this time, when my children are young, will soon be just a memory!!
3 comments:
That last pic looks just like Bron! Such a cute girlie! And I love the crossed legs. Almost like she is posing.
I'm with Beth...she totally favors Bron in the last pic! And thanks for the sweet reminders to enjoy every minute...as I'm sitting up with Matt at 1 AM, who isn't even remotely sleepy. ;)
I saw her crawling on sunday! Can't believe it! she's a gem : )
Post a Comment