Yeah it's this time of year again!!! We celebrated Thanksgiving at the Bevan's this year, ate lots of yummy food, played games, watched movies... had a great ol' time!!
| We gave mom & dad a photo album of our California Trip as a Thank You!!! {this is everyone looking at it} |
| blew up some air matress' and watched Toy Story 3!!! |
| Playing games!!! |
as tradition goes the day after Thanksgiving we head to the Tooele Mountains to find the perfect Christmas Tree..
| Reese & Avery, were little Twiners... well sort of, they had the same snow suit on...and striped hats!!! Ours of course was BLUE and Avery's pink! They were so cute all bundled up!!! |
| couple of {snackers} |
| Bring'n the Tree donw!!! |
| playing more games... a little {Never Trust a Pirate} or Pirates Dice? I really don't know what it's called... but its fun! |
| two posers, haven a cocoa crispies snack |
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a Happy Thanksgiving and had some fun spending time with family.
I love how you guys go and find your tree and chop it down. Some years I wish I had a real tree.
Love your tradition. We have our tree up already too! I'm excited for the season.
Post a Comment