Tuesday, July 6, 2010

3 Day Weekend

Well we've had a BLAST for the last 3 days in a row! Saturday the 3rd of JULY we started our funness off by going to Brads cousins house for a little BBQ, Slip 'N SlidE and VolleyBaLL~
Max & Brad play'n around with the Volleyballs... & REESE taken a nap!
Bron posing with his brownie for a picture!
... and Bron going to DOWN the Slip 'N SLide!
Jenny & Aarons cute little guy Jarren, enjoying the slip'n'slide!
Bron & Parker playing on the double trampolines!!!
All of us! Aaron, Jenny, Sara, Devin, Amy, Chad.(parker) Me, Mary, and Brad
Brads cousins...
more of Brads cousins and family!!!
we had lots of FUN at Kevin's house, it's been a fun tradition, that started last year! (one more pic of cute Reese in one of her cute holiday outfits!!
LATER that same day, we went to another BBQ at Brooke & Matt's house with my family...
I took about 10 pictures of these FOUR! Trying to get a good one, this was the BEST I could get... I LOVE it!!! This will be one the classics years from now!

My brother Jesse & Cousin Weston being GOOF BALLS!!!
... again...
CUTE Bronny
ha ha ha and this one cracks me up.. I tried to get a good one of these two munchkins... this one is hilarious! Bron pulls a funny face EVERY TIME I go to take his picture, so again a little tricky getting a good one! These two are sooo stinken cute together!


Max's friend Dragonfly, that they named Happy... or smiley or something like that!
ok... so little story here... I thought I lost my camera... well I did for a little bit... I discovered at the fireworks show that we went to at Eaglewood golf course, (which was fabulous and one of my favorite holiday things that we do) that I wasnt sure where my camera was... I thought I just left it at Brookes house, so we went back to look...we looked EVERYWHERE for a good 20 minutes... long story short, I found it in the car... it had fallen between Reese's car seat and the seat... so we took a mock "looking for it" photo and a celebration, we found it, PHOTO!!
SUNDAY the FOURTH of JULY!!!!
another cute picture of Reese sporting another cute holiday outfit~~~
We had dinner at my mom & dads and played Badminton... then got together with the cultisac neighbors and did fireworks!
you can't see what this picture is... but it's my 80 something year old grandma running around the circle with a giant sparkle! She is one awesome lady!
Kalli, Kara, Brooke, me
MONDAY the 5th of JULY
We went up to the CABIN to celebrate Brad's dad's Birthday... Emery and Reese hangen out!!

and Reese again, in yes another cute holiday outfit! It really is fun dressing little girls!!!
We rode the 4 wheelers, had cake, played Croquet, and had some fun around the FIRE! It was a very fun day
Bron, Grandad, & Brynlee

Devin, Aaron, Ben, & Brad playing what sounded like a heated game of croquet...

Great~Grandma Wade holding Reese


I LOVE SUMMER, and JULY is my very, very favorite month!!! I'm loving this time of YEAR!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

im goin to kidnap REESE she is just TO DANG CUTE!!!!!!!!!!...im serious though...;)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Reese is adorable. Your whole family is. We need to catch up and get our boys playing again. We miss Teacher Pat! :)) We love summer.. and i dont want to end.

Kelly said...

Bryce would always tell me I treated Breckyn like my little doll because I would always change her outfit. They are so much fun to dress! Looks like you guys had such a fun weekend. It looks like you guys are always having fun and doing lots of fun things.

Tom and Annie said...

fun, fun, fun! love the eagelwood fireworks! cute chillies! i loved dressin' my girls--so fun!

Tom and Annie said...

oh, and i love, love bron's expressions! what a funny kid! he's awesome.