Friday, Brooke gave us a call to see if we wanted to go swimming! Heck ya! My boys have been asking to go and I've been hesitant every time due to new born Reesey Poo! It was great to go and have extra help to watch the kids! We went to North Salt Lake, to I think, the Bountiful Rec center...? The boys had a blast!! This is them playing there own little version of Wipe Out! Reese chilled with either Brooke or I in the shade!! But I still had to dress her in her cute swim suit!! Bron Max given a good thumbs up! Parker.... ... and all the boys!!! I tried to get another picture of Reese's cute swim suit, and the cute ruffles on the bum!! We had a lot of fun, thanks Brooke & Matt for the invite!!! We happened to go on the hottest day of the year... so it was refreshing and fun! Crowded cause of the hottest day of the year ha ha but fun!!! That night we did outdoor movie again and slept over at my mom & dads to wake up to go to the Draper Parade...
Saturday Bruce woke up and went and scored us a good spot for the parade, (thanks pops) it was in the shade almost the whole time! Reese slept most the time... and the boys were in the parade.... ... I couldn't resist snapp'n a pict. of this clown! This picture screems PArade!!! ... The boys LOVE to be in the parade with their dad ... supporting our Canyon View Cleaners!! Serving you since 1976! As long as Brad's been alive!! I love this picture of Bron, in the back of the truck saying HI to us and throwing otter pops with his cousins!!! Boston, Jarren & Bron. Brynlee, Sara, and Max chillen on the back and Brad sitten on the cooler... Parker likes to walk and loves pass'n out the Otter Pops! afterwards they come and join us and watch the rest of the parade! It works out pretty good, they get to be in it, and we sit towards the end so they can get to us quick and watch the rest! It got pretty toasty towards the end when our shade went a way, this group decided to chill in the shade! I wasn't very good at taking pictures this weekend... I missed pictures of a water fight and a BBQ with our friends... but we had another fun July Weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment