Parker attended a two day scout camp called Cub Country, he had an absolute blast! Parker is not a man of many words, most the time when I ask him how something was he gives me the basic answers... but he came home from this camp and went on and on for a solid 10 minutes telling me what he had done and acted it all out, so needless to say he enjoyed himself! And Lucky for me, one of my bestest friends is his leader so I got all these cute pictures to show for it! Thanks Annie! And thanks for taking care of him, I wasn't the least bit worried about him going cause I knew you were there!! Looks like FUN!!!
Colby is going to his day camp on Saturday, I've been a little nervous, but this makes me so excited for him. Looks like a blast! Love the father's day post too, so much fun. You guys are such an adorable family!
2 comments:
I'm glad he had such a great time! Go Scouts!
Colby is going to his day camp on Saturday, I've been a little nervous, but this makes me so excited for him. Looks like a blast! Love the father's day post too, so much fun. You guys are such an adorable family!
Post a Comment