Tuesday, June 15, 2010

34!

Thursday,
Brads birthday was on the 10th so we've had a fun couple of days, we went to REI and he bought himself a new headlamp, and the kids and I got him a new tent for him to take to upper bells... later that day Brad & I went out to dinner at Olive Garden ...Thanks to our neighbors who gave us a gift card and Mary who watched the kids... which I think was more of a treat for me than Brad, I love going out to eat... which we don't do very often... especially with out kids... I didn't have to cook, or clean, or say "stop that", "eat your food", or "get up off the floor" once, it was GREAT! Then we came back home... had some cake with Brad's mom & dad, and then had some friends come over for more cake & ice cream!
Brad's favorite cake chocolate rum from Leslies Bakery! So yUmmYY!!!
Friday,
the next day we went to see the Karate Kid, the boys wanted to see it for Brads birthday but it didn't come out till the next day... they LOVED it! (notice the 3 hoodies... whatever Parker does the other two do too!)
SUNDAY
We had Brads family over on Sunday to celebrate it too, we had some grub and hung out and watched basketball...



Happy Birthday babe! LOVE YOU!!

No comments: