Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Twin boys & kangaroo Zoo!!!

Last weekend Brad took the scouts camping, one of the leaders that went has two adorable twin boys that we got to watch for a little while till mommy got off work... I walked in the room from doing something and the boys were playing with them like this... we then got them out of their car seats and my boys were all over them, they thought they were so cute! Parker wanted to get them out of their car seat, they all went and got them toys and were holding them and playing with them, it was soooo cute!!!

Parker got Ben some binoculars and some tools...
while Max saw'ed' his tummy... yikes...
and Bron went and got an entire bin of toys for Andy, they were seriously so adorable with them I just kept taking pictures... and the twins are so stinken cute!!!
I guess were ready for another baby in the house!!! It made me that much more excited for our little bundle to come!

Later
that night we went to Kangaroo Zoo with Brooke & Matt, they were watching Matt's nephew's for the weekend so we thought it would be fun to take 7 boys to go bounce around...
and they had a blast!!! They ran from bounce house to bounce house just goen crazy! They would stop and collapse every 20 minutes from goen so much and then jump back up and go again!!!

Parker exhausted and sweaty ...
and Max taken a break as well...


We had so much fun!! Bron had a little too much fun and literally bounced his guts out... he threw up on the way home... yes in the car, on the way home... it was a great mom moment to say the least... but he was fine the next day, and the other boys never got sick... I think he really did do too much bouncing ha ha... so besides cleaning up throw up out of the car and off him, and his car seat at 10 o' clock at night, pregnant, by myself... it was GrEaT!!!

4 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I feel for you on the throw up! Boston randomly throws up, I think its when he drinks milk or has alot of dairy. But, he ALWAYS throws up in the car when Ben is at work or gone! And I always know when Boston is going to throw up, he gets all pale and wont talk. So one day I told him to wait til we at least got home to throw up haha! Then as SOON as we pulled in the driveway he barfed all over himself and the car! It was fantastic! Anyway...looks fun I want to take my kids there, they would love it!

Kelly said...

Your boys are so dang cute! I bet they loved having the babies there to play with. They are going to love their little sister. So was that hard watching twins? I've always wanted twins but after having 1 I have no idea how they do it. I guess you just find a way.

MandaJ said...

I love that shot with the lightsabers!

Poppy Lane said...

Jen, this post is hilarious. I love that your boys had so much fun with my babes. Ben getting sawed in half is too funny. You're boys are welcome over at my house anytime when you need a break. I'm sure Ben and Andy would LOVE it.