We spent the day pretty much playing outside all day...my dad bought a new water bounce house... it was pretty cool it had like 3 water slides that all came down into this pool of water... Well
I spent the day sitting and sleeping I felt like Crap all day, it was awefull so I took pictures and
watched everyone play....
Cute Elli

We call this the Peralise Plunge, named after a really wet ride at Knottsberry farm, it's basically like 10 people dumping 5 gallons each of cold water on you... I opted out this year...

they were running and diving into the pool

and they played PIG...

this was one of Andy's shots... you had to spray water in your face and then shoot the ball.... sorry B but I had to post this... it's just too funny :) I'm not sure who ended up winning...


Max & Park...

Baby Boone... who is just learning to walk... he's so cute...


Bron playing with one of the water guns...

Owen, eaten crackers and chillen...

all the kiddies...

then later that night after we ate some delicous food and watched fireworks, we played German Spotlight again... Parker has been bugging us to play ever since we played it that last time... so we played a few rounds... pretty dang fun... I of couse sat out... it sucks to be sick on a Holiday... and at all for that matter but especially when everyone is having so much fun... I'm feeling a little better now... . I'm not one who gets sick very often, which I thankful for cause it's no good....

Jesse sporten his black outfit...

Kara sneaking... about to finish...

the boys being funny by putting buckets on their head... they thought this would be a discration and help with not getting caught..

Fun Times!!!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I just moved to Saratoga Springs last week, we are finally getting settled. Lets get together!
Funniest pic i've seen of Brooke!
Guess we'll have to have a "make-up" day so you can participate and we can spray you in the face and what-not.
Post a Comment