so Saturday we went to Cheesecake Factory ( I have no photos to show for our weekend events so this is as good as it gets) ... I love this place... my favorite Resteraunt is the Garden but my birthday is the 6th and my friend Tom's birthday is the 5th so we have been (the last couple years) doing a combo party for US and we BOTH like this place, so this is where we went... it is so yummy and the cheesecake is so yummy, so we ate there then went back to our friends house, the North's, and just hung out... it was a lovely evening of delicious food and great company ~
like I said I didn't really remember to take pictures so later I decided to take pictures of all my fun presents, Brad got me two really cute purses and an adorable blue dress (funny photo below) and I got some new clips for my bike (thanks Tricia) and some shoes to go with that (thanks Tricia ) which I'm so excited for and can't wait to put them on my bike... and I got some "capes" ha ha for cutting hair, lip gloss, and a scale (thanks Tom and Annie) I cut Tom's hair and every time I do I use a cut up garbage bag to put on him cause I don't have a cape so they got me some capes, adult and kids, I'm so excited to use them and I know everyone I cut hair for will be glad too :) ha ha... and the scale... seems like kinda a funny present but Andrea and I were talking about how we needed one and that it may be more motivation for loosing those extra 5 lbs... and then I got a cute shirt and earings (thanks Shea and Ben ) and a cute braclet and travel contact case... (thanks Sara and Devin) Nail Care collection from Jenny and Aaron that I just used and loved, my nails look fabulous, and shiny right now, and a good ol Walmart gift card from Chad (Brad's brother... ) anyways long list but I really loved all my presents it's so fun to get new stuff Thanks so much to everyone!!! Here's to one more year in my twenties :)I made Brad take a picture of me in my cute blue dress, I was so proud of him to pick it out all by himself (so he says) and get the right size and everything... he's good, Thanks babe :)
I look really auquered here... if the dress weren't so cute I would NOT have added this picture.... it was late, come on give me a break...
4 comments:
I am pretty sure you look good anytime in anything. The dress is fabulous! Way to go Brad....
he DID pick it out on his own...i was SO proud!!! haha
And again happy birthday! I loved your deep thoughts too : )
Happy late birthday. I'm with you getting older is still getting better, maybe around 50 I won't be as excited.
Post a Comment