
So a little
hobby of mine is to make
aprons, I
love doing it,(I have done it for a while now, several Christmas' ago my sister Brooke made some for her friends so I copied the idea) and fell in love with
making them... I love to work with all the
cute fabrics and see what
patterns go well together , the
possibilities are
endless ...... here are two I have been working on as of late....


I tried to take cute pictures of the process... LOVE IT ALL !!!





... I would love to get into it more... we'll see if I can keep making them, just for fun :)
7 comments:
yeah, you should sell these! Your aprons are by far the cutest ones I have ever seen. Open a shop on etsy???? Just a thought
I love this. It reminds me of that talk in the RS broadcast last fall about "creating" something.
What a wonderful hobby! I have a bit of an obsession with aprons. I don't think a girl can ever have too many. I feel honored that I have one of your original creations.
ya KEEP on makin em!!! they are seriously SO cute i cant WAIT ;)...and serious these babies WILL sell START A WEBSITE CALLED JENSCREATIONS.com ;)
My sister-in-law, Jen, is so crafty, too. You should sell them. They are way cute!
i love that you LOVE to make them. we should all have something like this in our lives. is it called a hobby? ha ha i need one. you're great at it. and ditto to what everyone else said! : )
AHHHH those are the aprons you gave me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them!!! and im lucky that i get to have your creations.
JENSCREATIONS.COM
YEAHHH
haha
Post a Comment