Friday, February 6, 2009
Project: -BABY BOOK-
Finished!! Well it's done, I've been meaning to finsih Bron's baby book for quite sometime, so a couple weeks ago I decided just to do it. It was on my New Years resolution list of Projects to finish... so I got all my stuff out and kept it out until I finished it, it took me a couple weeks, but it's done!!! oooh I'm so glad to have it finished. Now to move onto my other unfinished projects... other scrapbooks... and Bron's "baby" blanket. I can't decide which project to do first the other scrapbooks cause I have all my stuff out, or the sewing project... I think I'm sick of scrapbooking for a while... so we'll see, I also figured if I blog about it and say "I'm now going to work on Bron's "baby" blanket " I have more reason to get it done.... I'm feeling pretty good about my unfinished projects though, Bron's room and now his baby book, are crossed off the list... no more sayen oooh I gotta work on that... just DO it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh so cute!! I cant wait to see it on Sunday!!
p.s. I LOVE LOVE your hair short in your preggo picture, it's so cute!!
Good job! It's a task dreaded in my home. I'm still pregnant with Cole in my scrapbooks and he's almost 7! I can't believe that. Writing it down just now made me really realize how far I am behind. He still seems so little. I can't believe how fast they grow up! Project baby book has just begun at my house!
Post a Comment