Yea I knew youd love it! How did you like the 2nd one, it kind of bored me a little!
I'm so glad you zipped through them. glad you liked them. can't wait to see the movie and talk with you about the story!
i TOLD YOU its like the best thing ever!! i WANT and NEED EDWARD!!! ahahha i talk about edward at work and i think brad gets jealous! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yea I knew youd love it! How did you like the 2nd one, it kind of bored me a little!
I'm so glad you zipped through them. glad you liked them. can't wait to see the movie and talk with you about the story!
i TOLD YOU its like the best thing ever!! i WANT and NEED EDWARD!!! ahahha i talk about edward at work and i think brad gets jealous! ;)
Post a Comment