4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
Our DisneyWorld Trip
Parker & Max being in school
Holidays
Any time we spend as a family
3 joys in my life:
My Family
The Gospel
Friends
4 movies I have watched more than once or twice:
Princess Bride (I've seen this movie more than any other movie and have every word memorized)
Goonies
Clue ( growing up my siblings and I rented Clue & Goonies I swear every weekend)
Nachoooo!!! Libre
I could go on and on with the movie my kids watch....
3 Fears:
Something bad happening to my kids
jogging by myself outside
The Dark
4 favorite foods:
BBQ Pizza
Pork Quisidilla from Cafe Rio
Crock pot Roast and Potatos and Carrots
Lorna Doone shortbread cookies
3 goals I have set for myself:
Be more intune with the Spirit
Eat better & work out more
Go back to school someday
4 tv shows I watch:
I feel like I have not watched TV in forever but I do enjoy...
Scrubs
The Office
30 Rock
Last Comic Standing
3 current obsessions:
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
I just finished all three books I read them ALL in under a week... they are really good and it's all i've been doing these last few days... can't wait for the next one...
4 places I have visited:
California
Oregon
Hawaii
Kosrae
3 places I'd like to visit:
Europe
England
New York
Nauvoo ( I know thats 4)
4 random facts about me:
I like the smell of Gain laundry detergent & Softner
I do NOT have a green thumb (just glanced over at a dying plant)
I love to eat(I'm hungry)
I love a clean car
1 comment:
It's so fun learning new stuff about you. I keep hearing those books are so good, but I am afaid to start for fear I won't get anything else done.
Post a Comment