Saturday, December 22, 2007

Decorating the tree!!





We put up the tree a few days after we cut it down, the boys had a blast decorating it. They both are good little helpers, it's so fun to put on some Christmas music and just spend time together as a family, Parker did a great job putting the star on the top, needed a little boost but did great, and Bron has done pretty good at leaving it alone, Max actually plays with it more than he does, he likes to take off the ornaments and play with them, and I'm always finding little "guys" in the branches somewhere, "guys" are Max's favorite thing to play with and he has found a little hide a way for them, it's pretty funny!! Although I'm vacuming needles up like crazy cause he's in it so much, but that's ok I think it's cute he has so much fun with it....

No comments: