Monday, November 26, 2007

Annual Tree Hunt






The Friday after Thanksgiving, we always go to Tooele to cut down our Christmas Tree, I have been doing this since I was little and am glad to say we are carrying on the tradition, we go up to Tooele where my grandpa Bevan has some land up in the mountains, we hike up and pick out our "perfect" tree and bring it home, we had Max and Bron, both in back packs this year, and Parker hiked all by himself, he is a good little hiker, just like his dad, we picked out a tree and Parker and I started to cut it down, but Brad had to finish, in the end all together we had 5 trees, and 6 adults to carry them down the mountain, it was a little tricky but we managed and had a great time as usual, it is such a fun tradition, my kids are good little troopers, they had fun, and cute Elli did really good on her first "tree hunt", all bundled up in her little pink snow suit, it was a little cold but we had a blast!!!

No comments: