Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Max's Great Brain

First Graders:: Great Brain::
In first grade the kids to get to pick a subject and give an oral report in front of the class. Max picked :: Maps::
He (with a little help from yours truly) made some posters and brought in Atlas' and a globe and showed the kids maps on my phone...

After a lot of practicing at home Max was pretty ready...
He did a really good job especially considering the subject, he chose maps cause he likes to look at them and he loves looking at google earth, after researching all the info it turned out to be a hard topic, there were a lot of big words! He practiced and we worked out all the kinks!  He did a great job!!! I'm very proud of Max and his accomplishments in school he's one smart cookie!





Photobucket

1 comment:

Mackay Family said...

Max looks so grown up. I don't know if I am ready for all the school projects that come with older kids! Ahhh!