Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Some of March

Enjoyed my birthday this year, I suppose I do every year, so another great one... Got up and worked out, which is always good! Showered and came out to a yummy breakfast cooking by my favorite chef! Later Brad and I went shopping and I got a cute new outfit later after that, Brad and I got some Cafe Rio and watched a movie! It was great day!!! ... The night before, we went to Italian Village and celebrated with Wade's! This is the only pic I got to show for my big day!!

These other pics are just cute pics I've taken over the last few weeks!! Oh my cute babies!
I love seeing all FOUR of them together!!!
We went to Trafalga and played... we bought The Pass of all Passes this year and had to go get our pictures taken and get the actual pass! We played for a bit and are looking forward to an awesome summer full of fun stuff!!
Cute Reese and her friend Lucy!!

Photobucket

No comments: