Monday, January 2, 2012

More Christmas Parties

After Christmas we had two more Christmas parties... Bevan and Wade... I however don't have pics from the Wade Party :(  but here's a few from the Bevan's...
we had it at my Uncle Scott's house, there's pretty much a lot of us, there were a good 15-20 people missing and I couldn't even fit the whole group in this one photo...

we had dinner, a talent show and a present exchange...

me with my Grandma and Grandpa Bevan
I wanted to get a pic of all my cousins... this one is the "older generation" and the cousins I grew up with... there's a few older generations missing but I have a lot of fun memories with these guys! Love em!!!
Back Row:: Kalli, Brooke,Amos,Kyle and Julie
Front Row:: Kara, Grandpa, Grandma, Me and Jesse
Back Row: McKensey, Jamie, Kalli,Brooke,Amos,Kyle,Adam
Middle Row:Kara,Grandpa,Grandma, Me,Jesse
Front Row: Derek & Sharise, Nicole, Katie, Brian



Photobucket

No comments: