Thursday, October 6, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Oh my 
so we have been busy, busy, 
doing such fun things!!!
I usually separate my posts into our different events, but in attempts to play catch up I just threw on all the pictures in the order they were on my camera... so here you have it...
First things first... BYU Football Season is upon us!! We love our Cougars!!
It was weird to have the first home game be against UTAH, wasn't prepared for that... apparently neither was BYU, we were haven a blast till 3rd and 4th quarter when the game went SOUTH! The end result was awful!! I felt bad for Park, we take turns taking the kids to the games, turns out he got a crappy game to go to! I hate how bad it was and will now be done talking about the game! But we got some cute pics from it!
luckily we go with people we love!






NEXT on the list of late activities! 
~Mary Poppins~

My cute dad bought all the girls in the fam, and any child 6 and older a ticket (except Elli she's 4) to Mary Poppins, that was playing at 

Capital Theatre!!
We got first and second row!! The kids got the front row and we sat right behind them! They could not have been better seats, front and center!! The kids loved every second of it, we even got to look into the orchestra pit, Parker and Carter made small talk with the Orchestra Conductor at Intermission... Super fun!!!



Great Lakes Relay!!!
Kara, Kalli and I, and some of our other Vegas Ragnar friends (Vegas Ragnar is coming up October 21-22, we're running in that with this cute group of girls) We ran the Great Lakes Relay to get a feel for Ragnar coming up... lets just say it was a super small race, but we had a good time laughing and running! I'm excited for Ragnar! These girls are awesome!!!






BYU/UTAH STATE
Max's turn to go to a game! This one turned out a little better than the first home game!!!

Cute Max and Elle'
Cute Levi and Max
Pretty intense last 15 seconds!!! BYU pulled out a WIN and we loved every second of it!! Yes BYU got made fun of for storming the field against Utah State, but we took advantage and got Max out there, and man was he in heaven!!!



He was loving every second of this! Diving on the ground, rolling around, running his fingers through the fine BYU blades of grass!! Stealing the grass and loading it up his pockets!!! And to top it off a picture with #55 Eathyn Manumaleuna.
Needless to say he was pretty excited about the win and about the chance to run on the field! I remember getting out on the field as a kid, you feel pretty cool! Parker was excited for his brother and I'm sure wishes he had gone to this game... Max was also very cute about watching the whole game! He loves football, and was into every play, the kids are at great ages to take them to the games!! 


Gardner Village
Conference Weekend! Saturday night while the guys went to Priesthood we headed to Gardner Village, it was pretty crowded and I spent 15 minutes finding a place to park! But other than that it was fun!! The kids liked the witches and the little activities there was to do...
despite this picture, they did have fun...






Sunday was a nice morning off eating a  yummy big breakfast! We moved the Kitchen Table into the front room and ate while  we watched conference, then we had fun transforming old cereal boxes and construction paper into and ice cream stand... I didn't take pics, but should have cause it was awesome, we later went to my moms for dinner and took family pictures! We had a very fun weekend!!


We are pretty busy these days, but we like that way! Life is fun and good and I love it!


Photobucket

No comments: