Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We had a very fun weekend. Kicked it off with a little Swiss Days!!
We love Swiss Days and go every year!!

you wouldn't think it from this picture, but the kids had a lot of fun on the "bounce houses" and eating cotton candy and snow cones!!
Sunday we had dinner at my mom and dads, and went to this fun park out at DayBreak!



Reese LOVED the Sand and the WATER,..

I took her to get a closer look, she LOVED it, but she just got mad cause I wouldn't let her get IN the water!!!
Monday we went and saw ZooKeeper, couple of thumbs down but it entertained the kids for an hour... and then we had a bbq and I made homemade Peach Jam!! Which was a couple of thumbs up!! Not very many pics to show, but we had a fun weekend!!

Photobucket

No comments: