Saturday, July 2, 2011

Matt & Jill

Brads cousin Matt got married July 1. We were fortunate to spend the day with them and celebrate in the festivities!! 

They got married in the Manti Temple which is fabulous! We've been here several times before, but I was reminded how much I love it!! The ceremony was awesome, I'm so glad we got to share in their special moment!!
when the ceremony was over we came out to find everyone watching a run-away cow! Haha only in Manti!!

The Happy Couple




The luncheon
 and a few pics from the reception, that was in Jill's parents' beautiful backyard!
Kaley & Sara
Chris, Nina, Julie, Grandma


My boys loved playing with their (second) cousins, Jeff & Nina's boys, Colton & Ashton!! They had a blast runnen around being BOYS!!
Reese play'n on the tramp... static head!
cutting the cake
They were too nice! There was no smashing!
haha my boys watching intently
Some cute pics with the cute bride & groom



I'm so excited and happy for these two, they are so great and we love them both!! We look forward to spending time with the happy new couple!!! And welcome cute Jill into the Wade family!!!

Photobucket

No comments: