Brad celebrated his 35th Birthday June 10!! Parker woke up early and snuck into my room and whispered, "lets make breakfast for dad" So we got up and made some breakfast... Then Opened presents... luckily I started getting ready for Brads birthday A couple of weeks ago... I had the boys all do a drawing for their dad.... we did them June 1st (before our crazy, emotional week started) I'm so glad I did, cause Brad wouldn't have gotten much had I not been on the ball....
They all did Chalk Drawings for him to take to the yurt, and picked out some T~shirts...
after Brad went into work for a bit, he came home and went to watch Parker play in one of his summer tournament games...
they lost but it was a fun little afternoon activity...
we drove past the construction of the new Temple (Brigham City)
When we got home we had Jesse come babysit and we went to dinner with our friends...
after dinner we went to moms and celebrated Boone & Brad's birthdays together with a little ice cream & cake...
we had a big sleep over and did our first outdoor movie of the season!!! I LOVE summer!!
Sunday...
We had Wade's over Sunday for Ice Cream & Cake...
Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!!!
Brad is seriously the BEST!! I feel so lucky to have married this man!!! He is a great father and husband! He is always there for us, and would do anything for us... he is 100% devoted to me and our children... I'm so grateful for all he does for our family, he has so many great qualities, I could go on for days!! Happy Birthday to my favorite B~rAD!!! lOVE YOU ForEVER!!!

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brad! Looks like a fun birthday weekend! Sad we couldn't come to dinner. Garrett's stupid job! :)
Post a Comment