We had a great Easter Weekend it started with the dying of eggs Saturday afternoon...
Parker's beautiful creation...
Brads Kristofferson wack bat egg hahaha
Max & Bron
the colorful end result
all the pretty colors!!!
Wade Easter Egg Hunt Saturday April 23Reese got to be at the front of the line this year since she's the youngest!!
the group:: ready for the hunt!
Grandma Wade
Nanny Poo
the marble egg that someone wins every year! I think Jarren walked away with it this year!
The kids looked for a hidden sticker worth 5$bucks, Bubba found it on the back of a picture frame!!
Reese was loven the eggs! And she played in the Easter grass for forever!
Max found his basket behind his bedroom door up high on a hook...
Bron's was behind the jackets and Parker's was in the hall closet...
They all got new shirts, squirt guns, toys and swimming goggles and Reese got a cute new swimming suit!!!
the boys playing with their new sticky hands...
We had Yummy Easter waffles for breakfast...
Reese in her adorable EASTER DRESS!!!
I got the cutest Easter Dress at dress boutique it is soo soo cute! I was pretty excited to buy and Easter Dress this year!!
she looked soooo stinken cute!!
Easter at Grammy & Pa Pa'smy mom made a cute poster board, and the kids had to guess what color their eggs were that they had to find, they were all mixed up...
we played a little Easter baseball...
figured out who had what color eggs to find...
... and started the hunt!!
::Reese Family::
Kalli ~Andy ~Elli~Avery
::Kara & Chris::
her kids were looking for eggs...
::Grammy & Papa::
::Krystal & Jesse::
::Dennis Family::
Brooke ~ Matt & Woodrow Woody
Me and my cute girl!!
*sigh* and an attempt to get my kids' picture... I think I took a dozen pictures and this is what I got... what can ya do?...
and I could take pictures of this cute girl, in her cute dress all day!!!
we pulled out the parachute and dusted it off, the kids love playing with this, the adults to do for that matter....
yayyy! Good Times! We had such a fun week with Spring Break and a great Easter Weekend! I love the holidays and the fun things we do with our families!!

2 comments:
Reese looked adorable! I loved her hair too. Your kids are so lucky to live close to their grandparents and cousins. It looks like you guys always have so much fun with them! Happy Easter!
First of all I love Reese's dress! It is adorable. And I actually got that same swimming suit for Breckyn. Totally cute! Looks like you guys had a fun, busy Easter.
Post a Comment