Wednesday, September 15, 2010
11 Years!!!!
Well it seems like I was just posting this awesome picture last year... I posted it again cause I like it, and cause we just celebrated our 11th Anniversary!!
We were married September 10, 1999 in the Salt Lake Temple
We didn't officially get to celebrate our Anniversary since we were driving to Rexburg... we did however exchange gifts on the way out the door... I got Brad camping stuff of course... and ...
he got me this awesome double, yes [double] waffle maker!! We like our waffles around here and these ones that flip are the best waffle makers ever... so a double is a pritty big deal!!! Brad is the centimental type and looks up {every year} what Anniversary "gift" your supposed to give... you know like the 25 years its silver 50 is gold... well Brad has 'looked it up' every year so like the first year I think is paper... ha ha so I got something paper I honestly don't even remember anyhoo so 11 years is steel, thus the {shiny new waffle maker}
and oooh we tested it out! and oooh it is fabulous!!!


so there ya have it we met 13 years ago, two young lovers... we blinked our eyes and next thing ya know we have 4 kids and were both 30 something? Time flys!! I am grateful I have Brad to go thru this ONE life time experience!!! Here's to 11 more!!! N.L.K XOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I feel so bad that we missed your wedding. I think Brad called us the night before. I was so mad because we would have been there! Anyway, that was 11 years ago and I am glad your still together!
I just got a little teary for my Wades! Love you both. You are truely our lifetimers!
HaPpY late AnNiVeRsArY! I didn't realize we got married sbout the same time (only us about 5 years later). I'm actually working on our blog about our wedding day as well. I still remember the first time I met you guys. It was when you were living in your apartment by fashion place mall and we brought over some ice cream for dessert. I think Parker was just barely walking too. Those were the good ol days when we were living in Utah and had a life with friends. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment