Sunday, March 14, 2010
??Snacks anyone??
We finally got our crib set up... and it is oooh so cute!!! From the crib came all the cardboard, from which came this sweet snack booth!!! Brad cut out a window from the middle and next thing we new we were sellen yummy treats!!! It is impossible for me to throw big cardboard boxes away... so many childhood memories... in which my children will enjoy as well... yes I am 30 and I still love doing stuff like this...
we labeled random empty jars and cups and decorated the booth!!


the kids went straight to their piggy banks and gathered up some extra change... so fun!!

This awesome cardboard box has kept us entertained for 2 straight days... and has been ramps, huts, houses, caves... you name it... it is however taking up, pretty much, the entire front room and will have to go soon!! but for now yay for cardboard!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok so can I come over and see all the new fun stuff!! Yes, I am inviting myself and will probably just show up:)
Post a Comment