now that the funeral and wedding are over maybe we can get back to normal life... it's been a crazy last couple weeks!!!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Wedding Bells
Brad's little sister Sara, just got married on the 25th... so we had the wedding dinner the night before at Archibald's Restaurant and then of course, the next day, the wedding...
Amy & Chad
Jenny
Grandpa Jerry & Grandma Wade
...everyone checking out the wedding video
Thursday ... The Big day... Parker was the ring bearer for the ceremony, he was so stinken handsome in his little tuxedo I could hardly stand it....

Devin waiting for his bride... it was a beautiful setting as you can see. They got married at Millcreek Inn
Ken & Mary
stud man!! He did a great job! we were a little confused for a split second.... I was told that Jenny & Aaron were standing in the front during the ceremony and that Parker was supposed to hand the rings to Aaron... well I was unaware that the Aaron that was there was not the Aaron I was thinking... if you don't know Jenny & Aaron is Brad's sister and her husband, but this other Aaron, I think is Devin's brother, who was the one standing there... so Parker was told to hand the rings to Aaron and he was thinking Jenny's Aaron who was NOT up there... so for a split second he was confused about who to give the rings to...but I was close enough to tell him to hand it to the "Aaron" standing there and it was fine... I don't know why I never put it all together...and when I did realize that it wasn't Jenny's Aaron it was too late to tell Park... Jenny's Aaron wasn't wearing a tux and he was sitting in the audience... my bad I guess... but can you see how that would be confusing... there was way to much going on... and I sat down right before it started... anyways, that was way to long of a story for anyone who actually read that... sorry... he still did great, he is so cute!!

I love this picture of Sara & Devin I think it's so cute!!




Family Photo...
.. . Parker went up and sat on this bench so I had to get a few shots of him...

Dancing

Grandma and Jerry busten a move!!
It was all and all a success!!! Congratulations Sara & Devin, we are excited for you, and we LOVE you both!!! oh and P.S. thanks to Brooke who came and got my kids during the reception... we hadn't thought about having anyone watch them but we realized quickly that they were not going to last so we called Brooke, she came and got them for us, and took them back to her house, we owe you, thanks so much!!! LOVE you too!!!
now that the funeral and wedding are over maybe we can get back to normal life... it's been a crazy last couple weeks!!!
now that the funeral and wedding are over maybe we can get back to normal life... it's been a crazy last couple weeks!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so yes, i actually read the whole story. park is so handsome. you're amazing at keeping up on your blog. good job.
Post a Comment