(front row on the right)
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Cry Baby !
Parker had his first grade program on Friday, and I pretty much cried thru the whole thing... I don't know what my deal is lately but I cry at the drop of a hat... especially concerning the growing up of my kids... they are getting too old too fast, and it really does make me sad :(
Parker did such a great job, he was so cute, he sang all his little songs ....
swayed when he was supposed to sway... and in the right direction unlike the kid next to him...
(front row on the right)
... and held up his pictures on cue...


after they sang all their songs we went into his classroom where they read some stories.... I just am thrilled with how well he has done this year, I love to hear him reading and learning, Parker is such a cool kid, we love him so much and are so proud of all he has done this year!!

... I even cried during this part, his teacher got up and started crying... she told us how teaching wasn't just her job, her occupation, it is her LIFE, and how much she loves our kids... and I'm tear'n up as I write... geesh, (NO I'm not pregnant...) but you would think... anyways, one more week of school and then SUMMER TIME!! woo hoo :)
(front row on the right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Parker! You are a pretty cool kid. hmmmm yeah I cry alot too. Only I don't want anyone to know, because I never know why I am crying.
Oh Jen, I am so with you on the crying thing and glad to see Tricia is as well. Parker is so cute. Those little programs always bring on the tears.
So cute, I can't believe how much Parker looks like Brad!...they grow up way too fast. (by the way, I think you are older than me cause my birthday is after yours..tee-hee!)love ya!
Post a Comment