Wednesday, April 29, 2009

... almost there...

Well we are getting closer.... we opted for grass in our little worn out section,(it was cheaper & faster) so now it just all needs to grow in together and green up a little...... and here are the cute parts to my patio... it's almost all cleaned up, hope we can get it all done by the 16th cause I'm hosting a shower at my house...

I hung baskets from the rafters,
... painted my bird house white... maybe we'll get some birds...

and hung up some other things.... so far so good, it feels great to get organized and get it cleaned up and looking decent again.... now we just need to plant some flowers, add a little color, I would like to add more perennials this year... anyways, enough about the yard... but we really haven't been up to much else.

Happy Spring!

3 comments:

the north's said...

I LOVE THE PATIO. DID YOU JUST GET SOD FROMS LOWES?? DO YOU WANT TO DECORATE MY DECK?? JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE. HEHE (but really)

Candace said...

Hey lookin' good. Very creative. I like.

B and Matty said...

Lookin' great. It's a constant battle to keep a yard under control. Looks like you are on your way though. And looks like you need to invite us over to have dinner out on the patio... or maybe chocolate malts?

-matt