Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Accountability

Ok so check this out... my sister Kara has started a blog. I wanted to take a minute and tell everyone about it.... it's probably best to just go to the link and read it yourselves but I'll give ya a little sum up, she loves to write... she wants to loose weight... she has combined the two, and made this blog. It's basically going to be her journey thru the experience.... So if anyone is interested in following it I can gaurantee you'll be inspired and laughing too, and if you have made the New Years Resolution to loose a little weight like most of us do, you should totally keep tabs on this, I think you'll find it very interesting and be able to feel like your not alone.... Kara is totally awesome and I love her to death, I'm excited for her experiences to be shared! I wish her the best and support her 100 % !!! Love ya sista!!!

www.therealkara.blogspot.com

You can also get to it thru the link just above my "family and friends"

GOoD StUfF!!!

1 comment:

Tom and Annie said...

Love it--totally advertising on my own blog about this.