Ok so I had to just write about how cute Brad is, yesterday we went to the mall and did a little shopping and I found this adorable dress, at DownEast I tried it on and loved it but it was a little to big so I wanted to get a smaller size but they didn't have a xs only a small so I just put it back, so today Brad went to the other location in Draper and got the dress for me, he took it to work pressed it, and brought it home!!!! I literally gasped and was so excited!!! Really this is the kind of guy Brad is, he is always doing such cute and nice things, what a catch!! so just a shout out babe, you are so cute and I love you, Thanks for the Dress!!!!!
4 comments:
that dress is so cute, I love it and want it! Brad is adorable, so nice.
Hey guys it's the milla family here to say hey! We love your blog and especially that awesome family picture! you guys are so cute and it's a perfect background. We love the dress, way to go Brad! We love you guys and can't wait to see you. Your kids are getting so big!!! Talk to you soon. Peace
Hey, noticed the dress sunday. way cute and the shoes you were wearing, ow! you guys are great friends!!
CuTE dress and did brad buy that maniquin thing to???? ;)
Post a Comment