Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thankful

So my birthday was this last week and I would just like to take a minute to tell everyone how much I love them, I had a great day... Brad made it fun and took the day off, (well sort of) so we could go to Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I love going out to eat, we went to Villiage Inn for Breakfast, and then met all my sisters and my mom and my brother for lunch, I appreciate everyone taking the time to meet up, it was fun and I love my family so so much they make life fun....we all get along so well and always have so much fun when were together, they are my best friends... we did also go to dinner while Sara came and watched the kids, then we went and got ice cream, it was a good, fun, day,Speaking of best friends...I also want to tell Tricia thanks I love her, she surprised me and took me out to dinner with our other friend Andrea, we went to Cheesecake Factory a few days before my birthday.... just the girls, it was great... she also gave me a cute card with "28" things she likes about me it was so cute, she is always so good and making you special, and she puts a lot of thought into everything she does and I'm grateful we have gotten to be so close... I just felt the love these last few days, it's nice to know people care, and I want you all to know I appreciate it. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family. I love you all!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kalli & Andy said...

Jen we love you so much, you're so cute.

the north's said...

You are so cute. The collage of photos is so cute. I love ya.